Thread: Florida Trip
View Single Post
      12-07-2023, 08:13 PM   #9
bucketfoot
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Toyota GT86

We are there basically there the same time as you, we're just staying longer. (AKV for 5 nights then we move to the Grand Floridian). This will be the first of two trips there in 2024 as our older daughter is having her wedding at Animal Kingdom later in the year.

My first comment is that you are very smart to have a rest day in there. For food that day, just be aware that T-Rex is pretty much only good for entertaining kids. I've had better food at McDonalds. That said, it is probably a good choice

For your Animal Kingdom day, definitely go with Tusker House. It is a much better option than Tiffins with kids.

You are definitely spending a ton of money for food on your Magic Kingdom day, but quite frankly other than these two there aren't a lot of good food options in that park. Plus they are both meet & greets, so good for kids!

My personal favorite places to eat are probably Le Cellier (EPCOT) and Flying Fish (Boardwalk Resort). I would also recommend dropping into Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie in EPCOT for some treats.

Overall though it looks like you have a pretty good plan

Last edited by bucketfoot; 12-07-2023 at 08:20 PM..
Appreciate 1
wtwo318056.50