09-10-2022, 09:29 AM   #11
BrainM8t
Banned
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3E46S85 View Post
Hi All,

I am looking in to potentially putting up my OEM CSL DOOR PANEL INSERTS and OEM CSL MID CONSOLE for sale.

- CSL OEM Panel inserts ONLY !!! , [ Without the door cards ] with OEM CSL door handles and mounting brackets. [ The panels were re clear coated in 50 : 50 ratio so they have the flat look not as shiny as if they were clear coated. The OEM CSL door handles were purchased new and were repainted black.
- The OEM CSL mid console can be sold with or without the E Brake boot.

If interested please let me know, I would like to sell them together if possible before selling them separately. I will be posting much better pictures in couple of days after I remove them from my car.
Thank you,
Albert
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3E46S85 View Post
Hi All,

I am looking in to potentially putting up my OEM CSL DOOR PANEL INSERTS and OEM CSL MID CONSOLE for sale.

- CSL OEM Panel inserts ONLY !!! , [ Without the door cards ] with OEM CSL door handles and mounting brackets. [ The panels were re clear coated in 50 : 50 ratio so they have the flat look not as shiny as if they were clear coated. The OEM CSL door handles were purchased new and were repainted black.
- The OEM CSL mid console can be sold with or without the E Brake boot.

If interested please let me know, I would like to sell them together if possible before selling them separately. I will be posting much better pictures in couple of days after I remove them from my car.
Thank you,
Albert
Nice interior
Appreciate 0