Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Black Sapphire Z4MR

Garage List
2014 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011 Scion tC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
Ugly all around, well done. Well, not the worst ever here, but it doesn't look good either.
Lexus is sticking with their samurai style grille, at least there's family coherence in Lexus these days. Landcruiser/LX/GX were never lookers, they were always just known for their toughness and abilities.

BMW can't even decide if they want to do horizontal slats, vertical slats, honeycomb, rounded grille, squared edged grille, bucktooth, separated grille, joined grille. It's like they have many designers, all exists in their own vaccum and all work for different companies

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
I don't think anyone is shelling out 911 money

Unless you consider a 911 competetive in the large offroad luxury family hauler segment....
I think he is saying that modern large luxo SUVs is pricier than 911s which he is right. He can't understand why because he doesn't have kids. Hell I have kids I still don't get why spend all that money when the kids'd just ruin all that leather, precious buttons and screens with mud, sand, snow, ice cream, munchies, mysterious rocks and plants they drag with them. I kinda do, but don't understand that mentality either.

I will return to the track, one day.
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9704.00