View Single Post
      04-09-2007, 10:50 AM   #10
obLu
Major
Rep
Drives: 330i 6MT ZSP

Hamilton seems to think he tricked him .... post interview. Either way, you've got a mediocre driver in a stunning car. Lot of stupid mistakes in the heat of battle. I'm hoping they either reign him in as a #2 support driver for Kimi so that we can get back to fighting for constructor's or they make the decision early in the season to replace him with a better driver for 2008. They loose traction control, it's going to be all over for the little troll (if you can't tell, I can't stand him).

I was impressed with Hamilton's drive, but it wasn't nearly as impressive as the media wants to make it. He's a rookie in a top notch car. If he'd been in a Ferrari the performance would've been the same. Put him in a mid pack car, he'd be having mid pack races.

Strangely, as a Ferrari fan I'm happy for McLaren's resurgence. A little bit saddened by Renault's slip back, but not by much. Flav can use some humbling.

I have to give props to Alonso, he's shaping up to be a perfect racing machine if it's true his enthusiasm has pulled the McLaren team together.
Appreciate 0