04-09-2020, 12:46 AM   #100
white2abbit
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cayman GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by edu09 View Post
thanks! the E46 is an old school car compared to the F82 but that gives you the feeling of being more connected to the car, on the other hand the E46 compared to the E36 is a better car all around, better design, faster and you have more technology at your hands but it is really a matter of taste, for me the best one of all platforms is the E46, this timeless design is a beauty
Makes sense! It sounds like it's kind of the best of both worlds...older, more connected, raw, naturally aspirated...but not TOO old. The Goldilocks of M3's I guess.

I've actually still never driven an E46 M3, but I've driven a friend's Z4M Coupe a whole bunch and love the way it feels.

So, do you have any other sports cars, or just the M3s? Just curious if you've been tempted to try out other brands or even models with such a big collection! I've always been intrigued by the idea of having an E39 M5 or maybe even E60/F90 with a manual for longer trips with a bunch of people, but I don't really have the need or garage space.
'20 BMW M2 Competition (6spd, Euro-delivered July '19)
Appreciate 0