Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Maybe... I think with Australia it's more a population density thing than a geographical thing. I mean I think they are in like the top 5 or 10 least densely populated countries.
This is a MASSIVE myth. Australia is one of the most urbanised countries on the planet as great swathes of the country is nothing but dust and a baking sun with no rainfall for years on end. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbanization_by_country take put the weird little places like Singapore and monaco and we are up there. Sydney and Melbourne would be some of the largest metro areas if in the USA.

The difference is we locked down HARD, compulsory hotel stray for 2 weeks, army meets you at the airport and takes you to your new 14 day home. We don't fuck around and fr the most part the populance doesn't politicise the issue like elsewhere.

Even on this very board, people are taking vacations to Mexico from the USA, are you fucking crazy?? Australians are BANNED from international travel.

It is also a myth that people are leaving Cali in droves, population continues to increase at bang on the national average with as many states growing faster than cali as there are growing slower.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...growing-states
Lol that doesn't fit the narrative. Watch the argument just loop back to restate an earlier claim.

It's the like the poster has never heard of Melbourne or Sydney. Probably thinks everyone lives in the bush wrestling Crocs.

I'm willing to bet it's the old school Texans worried about their state turning blue. However, a lot of those "Californians" invading their states aren't native Californians. A lot of them are people who moved to California, then moved out. A lot of them are actually republicans leaving California. So it's not really Californians "ruining" their state, it's just change. Younger people have a different idea of how this country should be run. It's just easy to blame California because why not? Everyone else does. Hop on that bandwagon!

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 1
Lups11826.50