RedScytheM3
Science stuff and stuff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
**completely ignores my outlier comment**

....and then presents an outlier example.

Here's the bottom line:

Blacks that apply themselves generally do well in life. They become scientists, cops, business owners or engage in some other profession of choice and provide something useful to society. Blacks that don't apply themselves blame race, white people, etc. for their issues (...all while doing drugs, committing crimes, etc.).

People that eat balanced meals and workout regularly generally don't deal with obesity. People that eat unhealthy, live sedentary lifestyles, etc. end up blaming genetics, slow metabolism, etc. for their overweight physical state all while doing nothing to improve their circumstances.
Alright, if you want me gone editing your post ain't gonna do it!
I'm in an editing mood since I'm writing some papers anyway so let's play.

How about we try this out:

"Here's the bottom line:

Human beings that apply themselves generally do well in life. They become scientists, cops, business owners or engage in some other profession of choice and provide something useful to society. Human beings that don't apply themselves typically achieve relatively less in life and make various excuses for their issues (...all while doing drugs, committing crimes, etc.). Perhaps I should ask myself why certain human beings in the US fall into a certain category, if as I say, we generally do well in life if we try. Is it possible some other external factors are at play? Before I make quick jumps to judgement, I should ponder this further.

People that eat balanced meals and workout regularly generally don't deal with obesity. People that eat unhealthily, live sedentary lifestyles, etc.tend to experience problems with weight and that's all I'll say on that because i) I'm an LEO, not a doctor and ii) anything additional is speculative."

I made the edits blue for you, because police, right!?

Last edited by RedScytheM3; 06-06-2020 at 05:41 PM..
Appreciate 0