View Single Post
      02-23-2023, 04:11 PM   #13
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2023G87M2 View Post
I've actually had my cat stolen twice by thieves. Car stolen three times but recovered each time.

They're so dumb they even took a check of mine and put THEIR fuking name on it and cashed it in. I didn't even bother reporting to the police however. They already have a miserable life putting them in jail wouldn't help

But i know the person in the news is a lady she got scared and has no idea wtf she's doing and most likely is sleeping just fine having killed someone all over a fictious paper our stupid society thinks gives value to someone. I would still feel very awful if I ran over someone trying to get a fuking fix because their lives are so miserable they need drugs to temper the pain of life. It's not funny. We all know if the cat thief was born to wealthy parents he'd be alive today and not dead by some clueless idiot careless woman

Egh you know what if anything all his troubles and pain and worries are gone now. We are ALL next as well and nothing makes me happier knowing every asshole with a massive ego today who thinks their invincible or like a "god" will be dead within 30-70 years.

talk about clueless idiot
Appreciate 0