F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Um, wrong sport pal. Lol.
For someone that now appears to be criticizing RW, you sure sound desperate to get him. BTW, wasn't that game played w/o a crowd? I'm willing to bet it would've been a different result if the fans were there. It was an off day for the team, and their D was to blame anyway.
Lol yup I said Westbrook as I’ve been getting those two confused lately. BTW, doesn’t that loss count? Also, thank you for proving my point that the Seahawks desperately need home fans for that ‘edge’ to win. Even Cowboys fans don’t succumb to that low of an excuse. Yeah, I thought about him being a Giant. However, he would get chewed up in ‘NJ’. No worries though, as when Danny Dimes does falter, Gmen will have those two top 10 picks.

I’m the biggest critic of my team. Evan Engram is an overrated butterfinger TE and Barkley has only been on the field for 25 minutes and he’s anointed one of the top 5 RB’s in the game when he’s always injured and vastly overrated too. Danny Dimes, you know where I stand with him.

You need to understand that the Seahawks have a head coach who should have been fired years ago. He cost them a 2nd SB and even though I’m busting your balls about Russell Westbrook (Wilson), his play calling and not getting him the right players around him (I know that’s the GM’s job but Carrol has say too) is getting old. Russ can cook a great meal but when he’s the only one in the kitchen 24/7, burnt meals will come out every now and then. Now, they have a new OC right? Do you want Carroll gone if Seattle doesn’t go playoff deep this season? Serious question.

Last edited by F30lolz; 08-24-2021 at 12:16 AM..
Appreciate 0