View Single Post
      06-26-2006, 11:11 PM   #1
golfpro
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Bavarian Auto Recycling.....My dealings....

Im not here to bash the company but just to tell you what happened to me.....cuz im kinda frustrated right now. A couple weeks ago i called and purchased xenon headlights from bavarian auto recycling and the guy i talked to said they were really busy so it would prolly take about 3-5 days just to get them shipped out....no big deal. well i wait about 3 weeks and ive yet to recieve my headlights, i waited so long because i live in NY and their outta CA so i just figured it would take extra time. Well i call them and shipping said they sent the invoice back to the salesman. so the salesman said he didnt know what happened and he'll call me back in 10 mins......30 mins later he said that they went to ship one set and the clips were broken, so they went to send another and again the clips were broken. so he said they will refund my money to my credit card and keep my name and number on file so in about 3 weeks when new ones come in they will call me and charge my CC again if i want. well that was thurs......its not late mon night and they money hasnt been returned to my credit card, im not really worried i just gotta call them again, their great to deal with and really nice people but i just feel like i kinda got the short end of the stick and their takin their slow @$$ time......
Appreciate 0