Rep
Drives: Limerock Grey M3 / Hellrot 1M

FS: 2002 E46 M3, Coupe, Titanium Silver over Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello all,

I picked this 2002 E46 M3 up a few weeks ago as a project and something to do. Got it from a local friend. I did a lot of needed maintenance. I didn't plan to keep the car just wanted something to do. This is my 5th M car and planned to just clean it up and do any required maintenance.

The car is in overall good shape for the age and mileage. Car does show some wear and tear on front of fenders, hood, and side skirts from normal salt and pepper. Front bumper was replaced with CSL Style and freshly painted.

Price: $12,000

Car Specs:
Year: 2002 (8/02 Production)
Mileage: 185,225 (will increase as I drive it)
Transmission: SMG
Exterior Color: Titanium Silver
Interior Color: Black
Interior Trim: Carbon Fiber (Dash, center console, arm rest for front doors and arm rest of rear seats, Paddle Shifters also are carbon.)

**Rear subframe has been reinforced, I found small crack on passenger front and driver rear mounting points. I used the Turner Motorsports Kit.**

There are no "check/warning" lights on the dash.

Recent Maintenance:
-New Oil change and filter
-New Transmission Oil
-New Differential Oil
-New Brake Fluid Oil
-New AC Belt
-New Cabin Filter
-New Engine Mounts
-New Ambient Air Sensor
-New (2 of 3) Muffler Mounts
-New under engine cover (not skid plate)
-New Tires front and Rear

The car does have some small scratches here and there around the car. It also has a small area of paint fade near passenger rear quarter panel near tail light. The side view mirrors on both sides are showing some delamination around edges but are still fully functional.

Attached Images

Last edited by Kisenwether; 03-08-2021 at 09:10 PM..
Appreciate 0