View Single Post
      08-22-2014, 01:41 PM   #272
m3dragon
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL M3

Last update for the day. I picked up the car and fired her up and notice that she has a slight growl now, almost V8-esk. This is not bad but as it has been a while the only thing I can think of is it might be the valves giving it more GRRRR. Driving the whole 15 miles home the car felt very dialed in, very responsive and just happy. Now keep in mind I still have no tune installed and am running all CSL software. When I accelerated on to the freeway the car on the freeway just kept going like a freight train as I hit 80 and then slowed down.

I am leading a drive up HWY 1 on Sunday so I will report back the impressions of the head work, valves if the sound is still there, and CSL king pins being installed.

Now that the CSL is effectively done the way I want it I can now enjoy driving the car for miles of fun. The new focus right now is on the GTR project to have it done by 2016 for the E46 M3 event have planned.

Once that car is done I will focus on my new DAD car I picked up over the weekend:

See here journey home here:

NorCal drive organizer guy
NorCal CSL build thread - US to CSL Conversion
Appreciate 0