View Single Post
      07-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #15
m3dragon
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL M3

2004 was my first time going to Bimmerfest at the Santa Monica Fair Grounds. I was there with three of my driving buddies at the time to spend a few days in SoCal. Before the day of Bimmerfest I purchased and install a GrouppeM Air Intake system from one of the big vendors at the time. I can’t find the name of the shop now which is kind of a bummer.

One thing that I was not able to confirm at Bimmerfest 2004 was if I was the only one there with OE CSL rims. I had six people on the spot ask me if I was willing to sell them the rims. Of course I declined all of the offers.

After seeing all the sights of Bimmerfest, we took off early and did the planned drive route the rest of the Bimmerfest was going to do later that day. I heard later from others said the drive was a giant cluster and there was some kids causing trouble. Glad we left early when I heard that. The images I have of that trip are of the drive after Bimmerfest, at the hotel and me using a old video camera to film down Pacific Coast Highway.

Last edited by m3dragon; 02-18-2018 at 06:50 PM..
Appreciate 0