View Single Post
      07-08-2007, 12:47 PM   #84
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

Read her post, she lost her parents when she was younger.

I don't know about you, but I for one would be terribly embarrassed if someone who has lived in Canada for far less time than I spoke perfect English while I don't, I would take that as a sign to improve my reading/writing skills. I'm sure you'll get tonnes more business when you can converse with your business acquaintances in fluent English.

This will be my last comment on your English, live you life as you see fit, if you can afford the 360, go for it.

btw, you've just contradicted your prior statement, you said earlier that 'remember Chinese people have money", but now you're saying now that "my folks did not raised me with tons of money to spend".
Quote:
Originally Posted by LACA335i View Post
dude what is ur problem with me.. i said his sister told me that he insurance his car for 1 million dollars? is it very hard to understand. Rgarding to your friend from china and japan, they can speak or read english more power to them.. Im pretty sure alot of people from China and Jap or korean want to study english cause they want to come here to make money.. What wrong with staying with your old folks. My folks about 60 + . they dont have much time to live... Beside asian family do stick together...

Congrad upon getting your M3. Yes M3 is about 15 to 20 K more than 335i or any of the 3 series and some 5 series car. Wat wrong being a conversative person? Im very conversative when come to getting any big ticket item. Oh by the way, did you purchase your M3 or lease it? second who make the purchase? If you have rich family, i guess they can get you m3 .. Im sorry my folks did not raised me with tons of money to spend. 3rd how old are you ?

Having MBA does not mean your english grammar is have to be good.. All you need to do hire someone to correct your grammar or having someone really good with english or english major.. Do you think President of United States can give a speech to the public without a ghost write involve? come on.. anyways this is getting out of hand..

Last edited by canucklion; 07-08-2007 at 01:36 PM..
Appreciate 0