United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobizach View Post
I agree but hey its sunday so...

Fake internet rich guy all the way, someone with a BA and an MBA from USC would not have such a poor grasp of the english language (lol its was hard enough for me )

Luv the job titles "privately stock investor " and a "Realty Estate Business"

He wants trade in advice from strangers on a bmw board regarding a ferrari 360?? LOL when I pick up my M3 I dont think i'll be asking anyone about lic or doc fees, i'll just go ahead and do it myself

355 spyder insurance? 1 million smackers??

Yup canucklion He said his parents lived for the past 25 years in Alhambra I have friends and relatives who still live in china and japan that can speak and write english better than this guy.
There were two guys just like this on a Z board recently a faux AMG'er and Lambo owner who got banished for their so so easy to spot BS. One thing is different from this one tho, he sure didnt do his homework 1st.

Forgive me if I seem hostile,just bored at the moment, Im not really a bitch all the time

dude what is ur problem with me.. i said his sister told me that he insurance his car for 1 million dollars? is it very hard to understand. Rgarding to your friend from china and japan, they can speak or read english more power to them.. Im pretty sure alot of people from China and Jap or korean want to study english cause they want to come here to make money.. What wrong with staying with your old folks. My folks about 60 + . they dont have much time to live... Beside asian family do stick together...

Congrad upon getting your M3. Yes M3 is about 15 to 20 K more than 335i or any of the 3 series and some 5 series car. Wat wrong being a conversative person? Im very conversative when come to getting any big ticket item. Oh by the way, did you purchase your M3 or lease it? second who make the purchase? If you have rich family, i guess they can get you m3 .. Im sorry my folks did not raised me with tons of money to spend. 3rd how old are you ?

Having MBA does not mean your english grammar is have to be good.. All you need to do hire someone to correct your grammar or having someone really good with english or english major.. Do you think President of United States can give a speech to the public without a ghost write involve? come on.. anyways this is getting out of hand..