View Single Post
      07-10-2021, 09:20 PM   #1
nestyle
Rep
Drives: e46 m3 ILB Slicktop ZCP

Hello all,

I'm new to the Bimmerpost forums, to the e46 chassis, and to BMW ownership in general, so I figured I'd come here to share the first German addition to the family! Here is my 2005 Interlagos blue e46 m3 ZCP slicktop w/ m anthracite cloth interior and a 6spd manual conversion. I'd been side-eyeing the e46 game for a few years and, unfortunately, didn't pick the best time to get into one. However, I figure the demand for analog cars this good will keep going up and with a spec like this, I couldn't pass up the opportunity! Car was sourced from Florida with 53k miles almost untouched save for tie bars, an OEM CSL style trunk, VANOS solenoid rebuild, subframe reinforcements, and a 6spd manual conversion by EuroMpire in NC. With the anthracite cloth interior, NAV delete, manual seats, and slicktop, this is definitely the "lightweight" spec I was looking for. I thought I was dead set on LSB until I saw how Interlagos metallic looked in person ? absolutely no regrets. Some tasteful modification is in order, likely starting off with a set of KW V2s or Ohlins DFV coils, but I've got the typical BMW housekeeping and preventative maintenance to worry about first. Looking forward to keeping you all posted going forward!

Pics:
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
JayR_e92241.00
Davey2767.50
M2Crew220.50