Jbmw21
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmwm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by edu09 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbmw21 View Post
Hey love the collection Beautiful cars. I'm in the process of deciding whether to purchase M2comp 2021. Or have the opportunity to pick up a 06 M3 Comp slick top smg though smh but would love to convert it to manual do you recommend that shop in Carolina as I'm in Florida. What did it run in $ I don't want to pass up the opportunity to purchase a E46 M3 as prices are flying thru the roof LOL... thanks love the collection
thanks! the M2CS is a great car, it is like a modern E46 but much faster. As an investment the E46 is a better choice bcs as you well say the prices are going up. I am currently selling one of my E46s, it is a 2005 interlagos blue zcp slicktop with M-texture alcantara interior and 52k miles but smg as yours, I was going to swap it to 6mt as I did with my other 2 E46s but decided to sell it instead because just bought a Porsche 965 Turbo S that i was after for years, I certainly think that if I would keep this car I would do the conversion. Eurompire is the shop to do the conversion, they are experts in these swaps and do it very professionally, contact Matt and he will give you a good rate
which color is the E46 you are willing to buy?
Thanks So Much.... Congrats on the Porsche amazing Cars. I can't wait for the M2 comp to get here I heard great things.. Yea that's what I was thinking on the E46 M3. Prices are slowly Rising like crazy.... it's Carbon Schrwaz Metallic. Deep blue Black Color with Cinnamon interior... I will definitely give them a call thanks so much very appreciated. What's the asking price on your 05 interlagos E46 if you don't mind me asking thanks is it posted on the forum ?? Thanks
Appreciate 0