Jbmw21
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmwm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by edu09 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestBankM4 View Post
You have quite the collection and it seems to be growing! Some of those colors and combos are fantastic.

Meanwhile, I just landed my first E46 M3, Carbon Black w/ Nappa Grey interior, super boring but hopefully this will be in the stable for some time to come. I still have my F82 M4 CS to keep it company, and I've been on a hunt for a clean example E36 M3, so just biding my time until one pops up.

Once again, great collection man!
thanks so much, congrats on the E46 carbon blk, I have one carbon blk slicktop with black interior, i love that color, not boring IMO but not rare, the E36 is an underrated m3, I love mine, even more than the e30, so little and nimble, you wont regret getting one, i am selling a few of my M3s because just bought a 1991 Porsche 965 Turbo S that I found and has been my dream car for a long time, put the e36 for sale and after driving it on a weekend decided to keep it and sell the chiaretto red e46 instead, the e36 is a keeper
Hey love the collection Beautiful cars. I'm in the process of deciding whether to purchase M2comp 2021. Or have the opportunity to pick up a 06 M3 Comp slick top smg though smh but would love to convert it to manual do you recommend that shop in Carolina as I'm in Florida. What did it run in $ I don't want to pass up the opportunity to purchase a E46 M3 as prices are flying thru the roof LOL... thanks love the collection
Appreciate 0