01-15-2021, 11:32 AM   #43
Vivek.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335is coupe, e30 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Again, women are brutal with this.

I find women drivers are extremely hard on the gas and brakes, zero mechanical sympathy.
Conversely, my GF is WAY nicer to the brakes and easier on the gas than I am. My attitude? Brakes are meant to be used and I'll replace them when they're worn. Not trying to set any records in brake lining longevity, but she always seems to be. Gets super annoyed with me if I drive her Rav4 too hard

For my pet peeves:
Speeding up when I try to go around

First time this has happened to me but some asshole did this ^ and then used his windshield washers when I got behind him, just to further annoy me. Well my car was already rained on and I haven't tailgated someone as badly as I did to him after that in many years. He kept doing it too. Fucking Chevy Cruze....I told a friend the story and he was like "eh he drives a chevy, his life couldn't get any worse, right?" I fully understand I was not exercising my ability to be the bigger person here.

When people get on a freeway and feel the need to IMMEDIATELY get out of the right lane, either before getting up to speed or pointlessly because there's no one in front of them

When people leave their turn signals on forever. Just don't even use it. Honestly.
Appreciate 1
No Boost4021.00