01.01.21: A few items to take care of

Maintenance:
[X] Cabin Filter replacement @ 83k
[ ] Oil Service @ 84k
[ ] Spark Plug Service @ 84k
[ ] Guibo Replacement
[ ] E-Brake Adjustment
[ ] VANOS hub inspection (preventative)
[ ] Rob Bearing Replacement @ 100k (preventative)
[ ] Rear Differential Service @ 100k (preventative)

OEM+ Modifications:
[X] Armrest Delete
[ ] ///M Trunk Mat
[ ] Perforated Steering Wheel
[ ] Add Blue-bus module for BT capabilities
[ ] ZCP Brake Retrofit
[ ] New OE Shift Knob (broomstick)
[X] Remove aftermarket head unit
[ ] Remove Gruppe M Intake System
[ ] CSL Front Wheels 19x8.5 (36112282650)
[ ] CSL Trunk
[ ] CSL Rear Diffuser
[ ] CSL Airbox (Ultimate Goal)

First order of business (besides buying up some maintenance items), was to remove the old school Dynavin D99 head-unit. Luckily, car came with the original business radio and HVAC trim pieces that were mint so I decided to go back to OEM status. Eventually, I'd like to add BlueBus for BT capabilities - I believe it's backordered until at least February.

Taking apart everything takes some time, but I have fairly familiar with these so it took no time at all. Removing a everything, I started to notice this vehicle was wired up for a chase! Definitely a laser jammer was installed, and it's hardwired for a radar as well. I removed the laser jammer as I see no real use for it, even though the install was done very well.

Removed the phone holder, not sure why this was ever installed.

Also took out the OEM armrest and went with a armrest delete retrofit. I always find myself putting up the armrest and not using it, most of the time just getting in the way. Installed OEM armrest delete for a cleaner look.

In addition, sold the Gruppe M intake system that was installed in the vehicle and put it back to stock airbox for now. CSL Airbox or BUST!
Attached Images

Purchase your W///AGON Stickers Here: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1930190

Last edited by JDAURIA; 01-03-2021 at 05:18 PM..
Appreciate 3
ando2002.00
Kefka32.50