c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Update- The C8R won the GTLM manufacturers title even before the last race of the season(Sebring). The C7R didn’t win it all in its debut season, the C6R did though. C8R is well on its way to a stellar racing history.
Yep, amazing platform. Unfortunately the racing team’s results don’t directly correlate to build quality from the factory. I still get emails from one of the big dealers and I asked them if they were talking about the build quality issues and he said it was being discussed every day but the pandemic has forced them to use alternate suppliers in some cases which is why you’re seeing separating lining on the hardtop convertibles, broken valve springs within a few hundred miles, various other faults. Unfortunately though other issues like the frunk, ghost CELs and trim and body misalignment issues were going on before they had supplier issues. I sold my C7 some time after I got on the C8 list, but am glad I got the Porsche instead. I’d be pissed if I had all those problems with my $80k car. Yes, I did pay more for the Porsche but I am out driving it instead of it being in the shop on a lift or having to go through a lemon law process.
Appreciate 2
Vivek.1367.50