Thread: Range Rover SVR
View Single Post
      08-09-2020, 12:54 PM   #14
Nate1616
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M550i

Have both a 2016 RR supercharged full size and 2017 RR sport Hse and test drove an x5 (non-m) as well as a 2019 SVR before I got a 2020 M550. So I had a good feel for how the X5 in general felt as a better comparison to Range Rovers since I have both. I would say honestly the X5 in terms of body movement, sway, and just high actually feels more like the full size Range Rover and not the sport. I felt much lower in my sport after I drive the X5. Be it that NOBODY get a Range Rover for its performance no matter what trim level it is is exactly like what people have said in these posts. The bmw is much more of a drivers car and the performance compared to the SVR which in my opinion is a loud luxury car. There is really no performance to me as Thats never what a Range Rover has been built to do. I also agree the tech in Range Rover compared to bmw is awful. Just so many disappointments with such dumb stuff. Random turn off of nav screen. Bluetooth disconnects ever other day. The list goes on and on. If performance is what you are looking for the get the X5M. I've had range rovers for the last 15 years. And the brand has totally diverted off what they originally were. It has become a lexus to me and not that much fun anymore.
Appreciate 1
MystroX56305.50