SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
I have 3 deposits on the car in 3 states. My best chance is one in Florida as it's a "friend" of my dad. I am #3 on their list. It's not a huge dealership. The others are in Jersey and Middle of no-where Kansas. I think it's going to be like hitting the lottery. Lol. We shall see. I didn't want all my eggs in 1 basket. Who knows, maybe I will have 2 or 3. Lol
Funny thing is i got my C7Z from kerbeck since they gave me an amazing deal so i figure let me use them again.

Well things have changed since ciocca moved in as none of their workers give a shit anymore about customers. Instead of loyalty, now it's all about $$$. Which i guess i understand. But fuck them.

I hear they wanted 4000 deposit and they WILL NOT guarantee MSRP. So GM could debut the C8Z at 90k, and ciocca will say oh cool, let's sell the car at 130k!!

I went with macmulkin because they guaranteed MSRP. At least through email, not handwritten but they have a huge following banking on this so if they let us down, their reputation will turn to shit.

I'm ready to spend around 90-110k though MSRP. I think this z06 is going to be the fucking real deal and they'll still make it affordable for most but they know they can charge more and still sell them all.
We shall see. I don't believe any of them for 1 second. Scumbags:-)
Appreciate 0