Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 xDrive40i M-Sport 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrunr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcastudillo View Post
No not yet. I've asked my CA and she said she can't get any info without a VIN. I PM'd Jay here on the forums and he didn't even respond. So I'm hoping as soon as people start receiving their X5s some might look into after market solutions and either measure or sometimes the offset is stamped on the inner part of the stock wheel and they can share with the forum. My production was delayed into February due to the 3rd row. That means I most likely won't see it until March so I have time....
That sucks. I am sorry to hear that.

I am trying to pick mine up in December, but I really want the 21" wheel/offset combo so I am trying to find something that works for a winter set-up. (You know how things are here in Germany...)

I read that the bolt pattern for the G05 is 5X120 and I "think" i read that the offset is 35... But how do i find that configuration? Tirerack doesn't allow you to search by size anymore, its only by vehicle. And the G05 isn't on their list yet...
I went to carid.com. There you can do an advanced wheel search and input all the specs such as bolt pattern, offset, hub bore, wheel width and diameter and it'll provide a list of wheels that match up. They also ship to Germany!
Appreciate 0