Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacblack View Post
You must have a Limited without tech package. That would have given you safety sense which is now standard on the 17s. The new 3.5 (well not new completely it's the DISI set up from Lexus) handles the trans quite well. Very smooth now compared to the older gen 3.5. The only thing I say is lacking and annoying is the lightening I would agree especially when corolla has LES standard. We thought Toyota would give them to the Highlander for 17 shit even the RAV4 gets the lighting upgrades. Out and the start stop system is the least intrusive compared to other brands, do to how Toyota set up the dynamics for when it can engage, I haven't even been able to get one to do it on any of the test drives with my customers, plus you can turn the system off.
What would tech pkg have given me that I listed as a lacking option?

FWIW, we also have a '16 RAV4 Hybrid XLE as an au pair kid hauler which I actually really enjoy driving around.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0