02-25-2022, 12:10 PM   #3794
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
You guys might be interested in Black Summer on Netflix. Yes, it's a zombie themed series but a different kind of vibe. I think I remember Sedan_Clan agreed.

It felt more real and gritty if you can believe that. Definitely worth checking out. I enjoyed it.
Whoa, how did I miss this one? I'm supposed to be the horror guru LOL. Tx man, will check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
Americans in particular seemed to be obsessed with some type of Apocalypse happening. I have my theories why, but I don't want to derail the thread.
I'm almost afraid to ask haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
It was shit after 15 minutes, really was. Stock standard shocked korean acting face but with blood.

Walking Dead was excellent for several seasons, then the story ran it's course and turned into "who are the new bad guys". It also helped that I could watch Maggie peel potatoes all day.

Black Summer was goodish, it benefitted from not being too long i'll give it that.
Dude lol. Never change haha. I lasted more than halfway but it got tiring and ofc the whole 'how it started' was just ridiculous. Sure, TWD was more quality but it still meanders on. I can't even remember where I left off.

After a while, many zombie stuff starts getting goofy/tiresome, like that quirky one I tried watching, Day of the Dead. I prefer they keep it short in movie format, leaves it more 'realistic' on the whole.

Maggie, the one who hooked up w the Korean guy? I guess she's alright but she's no Kim from BCS, but I'd have to fight that guy cuz he has her held captive in his mancave
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?

Last edited by tranquility; 02-25-2022 at 12:16 PM..
Appreciate 0