Rep
Drives: bmw m4

2001 m3 slicktop cloth seats 6 speed 38,xxx miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 45,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
e46 m3 I aquired this car about 2 years ago on BaT and loved the car, ive done a few mods to the car including lowering it and putting a different carbon fiber front lip on it.

I have title in had
I have a binder of all prev records of the car, and proof adam built it and record of RMS(Race marque Systems) modyfing and upgrading the car.

Suspension and breaks. HRE 19″ 540 wheels are fully polished and wear Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires measuring 245/35 up front and 285/30 out back. Braking is handled by Brembo four-piston calipers at all four corners with 355x32mm front and 345x28mm rear cross-drilled and vented rotors. Suspension modifications include a KW Variant 3 adjustable coilover kit, and adjustable camber-caster plates, adjustable rear camber arms, and a rear chassis and subframe reinforcement kit from Turner Motorsport.

engine mods are, During prior ownership, the 3.2-liter S54 inline-six was modified to Stage III-specification by Race Marques Systems, which included a Vortech supercharger, forged pistons which lower compression to 8.5:1, an RMS air-to-water intercooler, upgraded rod bearings, and an updated oil pump. i have upgraded to a V2-Ti supercharger, replaced the oxygen sensors, and fitted a custom-made Ron Davis radiator. An ECS Tuning baffled oil catch can system is also fitted.

Car has been great I am intrested in selling this car and seeing what numbers I can pull with it

Attached Images

Last edited by willcollins1225; 11-08-2022 at 07:27 PM..
Appreciate 0