02-10-2021, 10:50 PM   #20
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by am3r1ka View Post
Besides the grill, the lack of strong character lines makes it look bloated (plus the car already being big doesn't helps). BMWBLOG did some comparisons w/ the concept and it shows even more.
Audi has it looks and has some nice lines to it but i don't like the boy racer style, the i4 concept has a more grown up styling i like that style more.

What i find weird on the Audi is the blobs under the grill if that is where the tech is then that will not work very well here in Sweden. So it won't be practical.

And that line after the front wheel arch that goes straight down looks a bit broken compared to the lower door line it doesn't flow with the rest of the side on the car.

Nor am i a big fan of the black painted front parts of the car it looks a bit also boy racer to me.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 0