10-19-2021, 09:12 AM   #4577
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Seriously? You don't see any contradiction in your two bolded statements? The first one where you say that everything I said about the vaccine was wrong WHICH I THEN SUPPORTED WITH SOURCES, and then your second bolded statement WHERE YOU THEN SAY I'M RIGHT, despite saying I'm wrong immediately before?

You don't see that? Or are you again just trying to obfuscate the facts in any situation where you are proven to be wrong or where the facts do not support the narrative you'd like to push?

Sedan_Clan - I gotta say, initially I was sort of thinking Littlebear responses were made purposefully out of malice or ill intent, but now...based on his most recent exchanges, I'm thinking Hanlon's razor adequately explains Littlebear's responses now.
Joekerr, your two posts are in opposition to each other. In your second post the CMA says vaccines lessen symptoms & spread, but your first post says there is no difference.

"Fully vaccinated people are at a lower risk of becoming infected than unvaccinated people, but it can occasionally happen. This is called a breakthrough infection. If you do get a breakthrough infection, though, you are much less likely than an unvaccinated person to get sick enough to need to go to the hospital. This is because the vaccine helps your body to recognize the virus and develop antibodies to fight it."

We've been through this!!
(& then you wonder why I show little patience with you....)

Last edited by Littlebear; 10-19-2021 at 09:47 AM..
Appreciate 0