View Single Post
      02-13-2021, 05:31 PM   #2
asciimike
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
I've got Cobra Nogaro's in my DD M2: https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1675296

I like them for a few reasons:
- I can re-use the M2 sliders (no need to buy new ones, no need to re-mount the seatbelts)
- The sides are high enough to provide great support, but low enough to not require lap belt passthroughs (which would have meant pulling the seatbelt apart)
- Nogaro circuits have passthroughs for Schroth QuickFits (and have been approved to work together)
- I can send my own materials for them to upholster in house (no need to pay extra) (and you can also have them debadged--no boyracer vibes)

I'm about your size (5'10" 170 32" waist), and find that the Nogaros and Sparco QRTs fit me best, though the pole positions are pretty good as well. My advice is to go somewhere and sit in a bunch to get a sense of what feels good to you (e.g. the OMP WRCs don't fit me at all). It sounds like you don't care about harness passthroughs, but if you did, that's the number one reason to sit in a bunch of them--they've all got different heights and some of them are very off (again, OMP has this issue for me).

If you regularly have other people in the passenger seat, having different sizes might be important to you, hence wanting something like the evo. I have occasionally had friends with > 34" waists in my passenger seats, and they are not happy! That said, you probably won't need a larger size.

If money is no object, getting the Cayman GT4 seats feels like the right move for an OEM+ look.
Appreciate 1
No Boost4027.00