03-09-2024, 06:17 AM   #38
MoeTE87
OHIO STATE
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikJ1 View Post
Extremely well written piece. Just curious what your profession is?? As a 7 th Generation North Florida Cracker , thank you for your patronage. Yankee bed tax money let's florida Man have extra money for guns and weed.😄..

My company had its annual Sales conference at The Swan last month. We rented out EPCOT for the night. Food sucked, drinks sucked, dirty..I only go if I am getting paid. Next year we are going to Hard Rock at Universal thank god.

The best advice I give to people going to D is do not be afraid to leave for meals. Take an Uber 5 mins off campus and you will cut your food cost by 60% and quality is 75% better.
Thank you for the kind words!

I am a project manager in IT Infrastructure, Security, and Risk & Compliance.

The food was pretty bad and very pricey as you know from my review. Never thought about going off campus to go grab some food.

As a family, we always take a Destin, FL trip every year in middle of August. We might skip this year and do something else as we are over the beach and when we went to Destin last year, it was during the heat wave. It made everything unbearable. Even the condo's massive pool was very warm and not refreshing.
ErikJ1421.00