View Single Post
      04-19-2021, 01:40 PM   #121
particulardude
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: LR4 | L405 SC SWB

M cars in music videos

Nice to see some love for M cars and not just the standard exotics we have always seen featured in music videos.

This has been on my radar for a bit but a social media post over the weekend caught my eye.

The post claimed that Polo G had in fact purchased the F and E series M cars featured at the beginning of his latest video and given them to his friends as depicted. Who knows but I'm curious - would be pretty cool if true!

Maybe Polo G is on the forum and will reply. People get all wrapped up in celebrity and naturally that is accentuated in the music video narrative but these guys are just people and appear to be enthusiasts like the rest of us so you never know.

I believe the Khalid - Better video got mentioned here on the forum with that E36 feature.

Not nearly as prominent but there is also a yellow E93 in the Lil Baby - Woah video (don't quote me but looks like an E93, not E92 during the couple of brief flashes)

Link to the official video for this latest one Polo G - Rapstar
Attached Images

Instagram@particulardude
Appreciate 5
Vivek.1367.50
Germanauto9702.50
TimmyM56241.50
Law6381.00
swagon13521.00