View Single Post
      06-21-2021, 09:00 AM   #1
Julianbr
United_States
Rep
Drives: MR E92 M3

New to me 6 speed Melbourne e92 m3

Hello everyone! This is my first post here. I’ve been searching for the right m3 for quite some time now and have finally found the right one and pulled the trigger. Previously I’ve had an e30 325is, a Fiesta ST as well as a 1973 VW Bug(which I still have).

I’ve been stuck on finding a Melbourne Red M3 for years now. As many of you know it’s a very difficult color to find with the right options. This is an 08 e92, carbon roof. 6 speed, carbon cloth interior trim, black interior and 18’s. It has LCI taillights installed already by the previous owner as well as an Amuse Erickson trunk. As soon as I picked up the car I took care of the Rod Bearings at JMP Autowerkz in Canoga Park. Couldn’t recommend them more if you live in the area and need to get them done.

List of things I’d like to get done on it are. 18x10 Apex ec7’s all around. Eventually the goal is to pick up some te37’s or e88’s, unfortunately don’t have the budget for those right now but hopefully in the future. GT4 front lip, re-spray and shave front bumper, CAE shifter, Recaro Pols Positions, coilovers, exhaust and a stock trunk.
Attached Images

Appreciate 8
Dpc2u11503.00
ando2005.00
bhowelett125.00