View Single Post
      04-01-2020, 02:28 PM   #18
GioM3
Private First Class
Georgia
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 e92m

Terrible Experience

After owning: e30-318is,e36-318is,e46 323i and 330i, in 2007 I finally bought my dream car: 2001 e46 M3 manual in Carbon Black, it was one the happiest day of my life, I realised straight away that it was completely different ANIMAL in sheep's skin, I drove it carefully for few weeks, one dreadful rainy day, I hit the puddle and spun out of control ending up in the ditch, after few weeks it got repaired, after few minutes collecting it from the garage, I lost back of the car coming out of the roundabout, hit oncoming car, kerb, tree and the wall, at the time I blamed: forgetting switched off TC and gravel on the road, but simple fact was that I wasn't experienced enough to drive that car, e46 M3 doesn't forgives smallest of mistakes, it demands attention, concentration and respect if driven hard, it has best sounding 6 cylinder engine EVER, with or without modified Exaust. with Manual Gearbox, it's one of the best everyday or weekend car you could have, but remember: if you switch off TC, you better be ready. In my Opinion, e46 M3 is best if it's CS, Manual, Facelift, CSL Alloys, Intrelagos Blue, Silver Grey or Carbon Black,
Appreciate 0