04-28-2023, 01:10 PM   #5775
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
We started watching Love & Death on HBO Max last night, but didn't make it through the first episode. Maybe we gave up too quickly, but it doesn't seem to compare to Candy on Hulu.
Was gonna mention this...the wife and I liked it, interesting story and nostalgic since it was set in the late 70s. Maybe give it another shot? Ofc, it depends largely if they care for the subject matter.

Candy, wow, same story? I didn't know about that, tx, will check it out!

(Come to think of it, you *may* have got affected by the common phenomenon of preferring what one saw first, and since I didn't see Candy, I guess that's why I thought Love & Death is good so far.)
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?

Last edited by tranquility; 04-29-2023 at 01:32 PM..
Appreciate 1
RickFLM411000.00