View Single Post
      10-28-2023, 10:11 PM   #23
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassWholeBimmer View Post
Pre covid, I would have said "Come'on guys, you are just being overly paranoid".. But then when my private sector employer said I had to get an govt mandated injection to keep my job.. Now I say BS to this government overreach.
I would say this would be perfect during a covid scenario. If they don't want you leaving home they can decide when and if you're allowed to drive. No different than these FLOCK cameras they are putting everywhere. It's literally impossible for me to drive with out being tracked by those all day. Also perfect if there is a stay at home order, they'll know who isn't following "orders" and they'll know where you're going/gone.

People love giving their freedom away in the name of safety. Apparently people can't look at past history and how power was abused for the better good. Germany is a perfect example. Pre Hitler Germany was a beacon for the world and a advanced progressive nation. The tides turned with seemingly innocent changes little by little for "safety". It truly is a snowball effect, give an inch and they'll take it a mile. Once your freedom is gone you won't get it back and once you realize it it's already too late. Most people are short sighted which is the issue.

Sorry your employer did that to you. Luckily mine didn't...but that's because I am the employer.
Appreciate 6
Joachim349.00
cmyx6go15803.50
PhaceN52174.50
BigHunk269.50