Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80, G01

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
2018 X3 M40i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by serven7 View Post
Did I read this right you almost crashed a car in a parking lot?

Are you serious you judged the C63 off a lap around the dealership?

I propose that all jerkoffs wanting to come here and slam the M3 include in there post a photo of the title to an M3 with there name on it because every negative thread I read always has one constant THEY DONT OWN A M3
LOL... That makes a lot of sense. Lets me go spend 70k on a car and then bash the car cause I made a poor choice...

How about a test drive or some time behind the wheel?! I test drove a 335i and thought it was a nice machine. Then I test drove the M3 and I know which one I'm going to order.

I think that there are lots of cars coming out that have been gunning for the M3 for a long long time now. Some of them almost have the formula and some are still quite off.

Sure there are plenty of cars that can out perform it that cost $$ less, but you don't get that driving pleasure out of it. That sensation you get when you throw it down to 2nd or 3rd and rev to 8k... listen to that exhaust noise as you carve up that back road and then that grin you get on your face.

Not many cars can give you that thrill and excitement as you drive to work or do your errands...
Appreciate 0