Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_MTL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeromotive View Post
It's true that Laval is the biggest volume in Quebec (even in Canada, sometimes beaten by Markham).
However when I shopped in September 2021 they didn't have allocations until 4 months later.
Canbec and Hamel had one for the next month... so it's not a matter of volume IMO.
Thanks for the update. I have a deposit with Canbec but looking at others to see if they have shorter list.

Thanks for the info and Laval service tanked. Ghislain moved higher into the payroll and they don't care now about anything. Maybe they are too big a dealer.
Totally agree !! Had to change my sales rep cz he was very incompetent and almost cancelled my order if I didn't have a production number.

My new sales rep is much better and provides monthly updates … would certainly consider another dealership even if you have to wait extra time. I feel like I'm always bothering them for updates while they should be running after me !
Don't you love that feeling when the dealer makes as if they are doing you the favour giving you updates?
I never thought that the day I can afford a 100k+ car, I would have to wait that long and have to run after a sales rep that anyways has not much to do all day … barely any used or new cars available to sell. They are taking orders over the phone !!!
Appreciate 0