View Single Post
      03-17-2012, 06:34 AM   #11
PrinceBarin
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F82 CP (sold)

My two cents:

Xenons look awesome and are great if you drive in really low light areas, they are noticeably better at lighting the road than their halogen equivalents.

Halogens are absolutely fine though. If you only ever drive on well lit roads then the value of xenons becomes largely cosmetic and you might prefer to save the cash or spend it on things which improve the driving experience.

My wife and I share the car so electric seats are a must, especially because the BMW's seats offer so much variation in position. My current car offers 3 way manual variation and it's a pain for us both changing seat & mirror positions every time we get into the car. However, if you are the only person driving the car (or if you convince other drivers to leave your settings untouched) I cannot see any point in electric seats because you will hardly ever use them.

I love the look of xenons, I drive extensively in parts of the UK which are poorly lit and my wife uses the car every day while I'm at work. That's why I specced xenons and electric memory seats! Just depends on your priorities I guess.
Appreciate 0