01-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #68
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535xi / B6 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec 1 View Post
Forza 3 is the best racing game I've ever played.
GT5 is the best racing game nobody has ever played. Pretty much end of discussion. It's been suspended indefinitely. That means do not expect it in 2010 and possibly not in 2011.
Ever hear of GT5 Prologue? It's been out for some time now.

Did Sony personally call you and tell you it was being suspended? Because I'd love to know where you got that information from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec 1 View Post
If someone wants a racing game, there's not even an option right now. Like I said, Forza 4 will probably be out by the time GT5 comes around & you can try to compare them in 2012.

Forza 3 has 2.5 gigs of cars/tracks, and if you want more you can download them online, so don't give me crap about "twice" as many cars when you can't even get a Porsche. I can drive anything from a Bugatti Veyron to a Porsche Cayenne to a 1974 Buick Regal.

Your ONLY option in the next two years is Forza, and it's a great game. My E30 on the game looks exactly like my real one, and I can race it against supercars. For that I give it a
Forza tries to mix the childish things like unrealistic car upgrading and smashing cars into each other with serious simulation like GT has. GT aproaches in a more logic way, focusing on one genre of racing.

Bottom line, if you own xBox 360... get Forza3. If you own PS3... wait for GT5.

Call me a fanboy if you'd like, I could careless. Facts are facts.

/thread.
Appreciate 0