View Single Post
      03-05-2017, 06:57 AM   #5
White340
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Comp / 2022 X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiA4 View Post
What do you think about the Dinantronic Sport? Can you give a quick review? Noticeable upgrade in power?
I just installed it yesterday. The install took 15 minutes. I spent more time cleaning the engine bay than installing it.

I have only driven it around the block a few times since the install, but I can notice the increase in power. It is nothing crazy but definitely going to be more fun driving around town. This is exactly what I was looking for since I wanted something that would be an easy install and removal for service, not too expensive, and would not stress the internals much.

I don't redline my car much, so was looking for more at the low end, which the Dinan sport tuner does a good job of. They claim that it increases torque by 40-50 lb/ft, which I think is valid especially at the low end <4k rpm.

I will get more time with it next Saturday when I'm driving up north and will do a follow up review then. I am installing my MPE today, so this will also bias my next review unfortunately.

I can't compare this to the JB4 or JB+, which might be better, but overall I am happy.
Appreciate 1
AudiA4649.00