ArgM3Jax
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 BMW M3 Coupe

Garage List
My Intro - E46 M3 Coupe

Hello everyone!
I have been using the forum several times a week and figure I become a member and introduce myself. I work as a client advisor for Tom Bush BMW Orange Park in Florida. I am also the certified M sales person for the store. My love for BMW's started with my first car, a Boston Green '94 325is back in 2003. The car had all the M3 parts except for the engine (like many out there).

Also had a few BMW motorcycles in the family.

BMW R 1100 R:

BMW K 1200 RS:

Early in the year, I started looking for a clean E46 M3. Ended up passing on lots of cars and then finally I found one that really caught my attention. The owner was extremely meticulous, a true gentleman. I drove 300 miles to pick it up, he had a folder full of service records ready for me. He was also a BMW enthusiast, obviously. The car has Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, Turner Motorsports camber plates, Racing Dynamics strut brace, Cross-drilled brakes, stainless steel lines, CSL wheels, UUC EVO3 short-shift kit plus other stuff.

Enough words, here's my car:

Most of you guys are BMW experts anyway but if there's anything I can help you regarding the new models, sales, parts or obviously the M Division. Just let me know.
Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0