View Single Post
      10-08-2021, 04:11 PM   #45
Kick 6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDiner View Post
What about those that haven't had Covid yet? Better to avoid the vax and catch Covid for the natural immunity advantages you describe above, or vax up and go that route? This is an academic question, I'm in the Moderna tribe, but your information is interesting and illuminating.
Not necessarily. If you are in good health, health conscious, and eat with a purpose, then you may be OK not getting the vaccine. I don't know many people that do those things and they would be at an increased risk for having difficulties from COVID. In most situations, getting the vaccine would pose less risk than getting COVID. The Delta strain was devastating to our small community. We lost people aged 53, 50, 46, and 36 years old and they appeared to be in good health. They were not. That is why I really advise to look into food sensitivities and eat more alkaline foods.

I would not recommend the vaccine to women of child bearing age at the present time. I recommend Pfizer or Moderna for those getting vaccinated.

Last edited by Kick 6; 10-08-2021 at 04:23 PM..
Appreciate 2
scostu1623.00
704g30101.50