2008M36MT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G99M5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
People have told me that I am a phenomenal driver and should try out for F1. I would, just don't have the right connections. With the right car, I'm positive I could be on HAM's level within a few seasons under my belt. VER's level is a bit more challenging to achieve, but F1 is a matter of repetition. With enough laps under your belt the car is really lugging you around the same racing line over and over again. I am pretty sure I'm as good as most Nascar drivers by now, since their racing line is exceedingly simple.
good driver don't win anything.

if you are going as fast as possible, by definition if you go 0.5mph faster you'll crash.

if you are going as fast as possible, it means you are always about to crash every turn, every corner you almost crash, every time.

if you are not about to crash for a full 3 hrs, you will be lapped a few times. if you are about to crash only half the time, you will be lapped a couple of times.

simple racing line is even harder to race as you are about to crash not at the corner but the entire time.

good driver means nothing in racing. good driver means you've never crashed. in racing you are always about to crash.

crash a few times and you'll know if you can race.
I'm as good at driving as you are at understanding sarcasm.
Appreciate 4
Joachim359.50
3798j11627.50
________4163.50
NYG10960.00