E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
Yes. The owner who did the dyno does turning for several race teams such as the Flying Lizard Porsche race team and one of the Mazda Speed 3 teams. He also does dyno tunes so I think he did things right.

Only issue we had was we could not get past 2nd gear for the dyno runs. SMG was being a pain.

DynaPack from what i researched and talking to the shop owner is actually a better way to get numbers. Example is if someone straps one side of the car down harder than the other side you can get some discrepancies. Maybe only 2 hp but it is not perfect. Neither is the DynaPack but for my car it works.
Nice!! Sounds like you found a good shop. Hopefully you sort everything out with the SMG.

I have been told, as well, that DynaPacks are the best to tune on simply because of how consistent they are as you said. After seeing that you decided to use a DynaPack, I am actually strongly considering using one for the time being to see what I gain with a couple mods I have planned up. Then ultimately heading to a DynoJet to compare to my original baseline results.

So when's the plan to get everything installed and tuned?
Appreciate 0