07-29-2021, 12:33 AM   #33916
flybigjet
Remove Before Flight
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C & Boeing's light twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
I've seen that, and other things like it. They look great, but like I said, I honestly don't have a problem with cats and their litter boxes.
Not really specifically for you I suppose, but other forum members might be interested-- I just linked to your post as it was easiest.

I've had various other automatic litter machines, but this one is by far the best (and by far the most expensive).

But, considering that both my wife and I are gone a lot for our jobs, they're priceless-- we have automatic food, automatic water, and the two Litter Robots. Our two (mostly) Russian Blue's are good solo for a solid four days. Any longer than that, and a neighbor comes over and refills the water and replaces the Litter Robot bag.

Of course, if we're both gone for four-ish days, there will *always* be a price when we get home. As in a "You think you're going to sleep tonight, or be able to sit *anywhere* in this house without me crawling in your lap and ruining your ability to eat, watch tv or use the computer?" sort of price-- but that's just part of the joys of being a cat-servant..... I mean owner.

R.
Maynard3852.50