View Single Post
      02-06-2024, 04:03 PM   #35
katkins
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
It's tough to really say what happened. I'm also not a professional mechanic, on one hand I admit it seems like some extreme corrosion but on the other, if you said the moisture was pretty bad this year... . And in a container, I don't think anything may have leaked onto them right?

But one thing is for sure, the fact Collingwood Fine Cars don't even take the time to do a basic clean before storing them like... wtf? If he knew this would happen, why do they not clean the wheels of the customers? Like you said, dealers do this. That's a pretty stupid and poor service that they offer. Like, not everyone is going to know this, especially for someone who doesn't want to DIY things and let someone take care of it. Steve I hope you read this comment and realise the stupidity here come on... take some responsibility and do the right thing.
Update: I wish I had something better to write. The business owner has resorted to retaliation against me for this post against a business that I am not related to. When he made the threat, I responded that if he communicated with me in a respectful manner, I would consider removing this thread. He would not and carried out his threat against a good, local business. It's disappointing to say the least.
Appreciate 0