Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E39 M5

Garage List
2001 BMW E39 M5  [0.00]
2001 BMW E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedge9 View Post
1st of all this is awesome.

Just goes to show a you that sports sedans should have unique colors with unique interiors.

Black interiors have been done to death.

For all those who posted that they have never seen this interior color, it is because it was never offered in most markets. This color interior was a standard option in Canada For a couple of model years.

For fans of Phoenix yellow, you might be interested to know that there is also a Phoenix yellow interior that was a standard option for a couple of model years. I believe that interior is even more rare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKNEVL View Post
This is awesome! If you put your car, your dads car, and your moms car together you can make the ///M logo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesm3s View Post
Almost the same cars essentially

04 lsb/lsb with 95K miles
01 cb/im with 65K miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedriver85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKNEVL View Post
This is awesome! If you put your car, your dads car, and your moms car together you can make the ///M logo!

Best post so far.
Haha literally I never thought of it but your right! I'm gonna do that, put all 3 together for a cool photo of the M colours.

Thanks man! Yeah my family loves these cars and they are kind of my life. I'd love to open a shop up like an M only shop and specialize in tuning and performance or something.
Appreciate 0