View Single Post
      09-19-2022, 02:41 PM   #102
RM7
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo1 View Post
Some of you EV evangelist are absolutely in denial of the environmental ramifications from the beginning to end. My Uncle travels all over the World to help setup/audit mining sites. How would you feel, if kids and very poorly paid folks were doing all the nasty work and nearby villages/towns are being polluted from strip mining operations feel. People just don’t want to know and drive around in an ev thinking they are actually making a difference. I bet not a single one of you know who’s dismantling all the end of use batteries to be recycled either. Do some real research, it’s not exactly non-toxic working conditions. EVs are not the answer folks, the answer is protesting countries like China who are building a massive amount of coal plants that far exceeds anywhere in the World and India who literally dumps trash in rivers. I’ve been there, and it’s pretty damn disgusting in many areas. Just and fyi, during the shutdown CO2 actually went up, answer that if IcE is so bad
Yes, we have to mine metals, for lots of stuff, like engine blocks, buildings, batteries, etc.
Attached Images