acre22f90
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 xDrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by golovko View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keca10 View Post
I am curious how the G80 compares to the F80, especially in driving and fun. I’d love to hear driving impressions and comparisons from previous F80 owners.

I currently have a 2018 M3 ZCP w manual.
I love the looks and interior of the G80. Especially in controversial colors like the yellow on blue with buckets. Or green on brown (a lot less controversial). I also like the new iDrive, materials and tech a lot more. I got to sit in the sedan and the bucket seats feel amazing, but I would need to buy some bolster protection/cover otherwise I know I will do some wear and tear in 12 months getting in and out.

I haven’t had a chance to drive the G80, so I’m really curious how it compares to the last gen from those that own/ed both. I think the biggest difference will be in the AWD model(coming later), but I would still prefer a manual where the gap from F80 will be smaller. I wish the manual(base M3) had remote start and awd.
Not sure if you were looking at an Individual option for interior because there is no standard interior leather option that would be described as brown. At least not in the US.

I assume you meant Green/Brown as Isle of Man Green/Kyalami Orange. It looks brown in the online configurator but it is not at all brown. It is a very bright orange. Looks fantastic in this color combo but I am biased because it is what I have
Tartufo is available and considered tan/brown. I have it waiting at the port for me. No added cost either.